Why join us ?
- Independent video game developer located in the heart of Bordeaux, founded in 2012 by industry veterans Sebastien Vidal and Nicolas Cannasse.
- Our first game Evoland was released in 2013, the critically acclaimed sequel Evoland 2: A slight case of Spacetime continuum disorder followed soon after in 2015.
- Popular Viking RTS Northgard entered early access in 2017 with its full release following in March 2018 has reached 2.5 million sales so far.
- Cooperative roguelite action game Darksburg, launched in September 2020.
- In 2021 we announced our new EA projects: the open world RPG Wartales and Dune: Spice Wars, which combines elements of 4X, RTS and grand strategy games.
Meet the team
Our team is made up of talented people from across the globe, we strive for excellence and are committed to bring our fantastic worlds to life! From the original 4 people team, many additions were made. Shiro Games is now a 48 people studio working on multiple projects. We’re always looking for the next talent to include in our family! If you want to go through our opened positions, here it is!
Of course, you can always send us your resume at email@example.com.
How we work
We hire people who are ready to be challenged every day. People who will make Shiro Games a better studio thanks to their talent, friendliness, openness and diversity. We never crunch, but we ask everyone to be involved in all aspects of the studio and chime in in any conversation. We work fast, we build our own tools and technologies and we create games we love and can be proud of.
Our publishing label
Shiro Unlimited benefits from the experience and skills Shiro has developed over the last 10 years, with the objective of carefully curating and publishing titles that Shiro themselves could have made and the clear goal of preserving the vision of their developers, whilst helping smaller teams achieve the best possible version of their projects.